Monday, February 18

Holding My World

I chatted with my mom this morning.  Her and dad were on the way to get ingredients to make spaghetti -- their grand kids' request.  Oakley is an awesome little eater -- but he'll stick to milk!  Anna and Mark are doing well -- tired, of course, but good.  Trusting that through the power of Jesus' sacrifice, they can lean on their God who...

'Will never forget all of His goodness and all of His promises!  He's holding my world in His hands!'


Update:  The yard sale will be in Fort Worth on March 2nd.
  • Donate in Fort Worth: text or call Ali.
  • Donate in Dallas: text or call April.
  • Donate in McKinney: text or call Aimee.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mark and Anna,My name is Angelina and I am a friend of Aimee's. She shared with me your families situation. PLEASE, PLEASE!! Know that your family is in our Prayers and will continue to be. May the Lord continue to Strengthen and Comfort you according to His perfect will.
    Blessings
    Angelina and Family

    ReplyDelete