Monday, January 21

First Day of Treatment

I am so glad to write an update. Radiation therapy started today, and I've begun trying to get victory over this sickness by God’s perfect grace. I have received so much love from my beautiful bride Anna, my loving parents, her parents & family, my sister, our church leaders, old friends, new friends, and all the more people serving us in many ways. I am too blessed! Please keep praying and I am excited to see the Lord’s work in all of this. Remember our days are short no matter if it’s 80 years or far less, but eternity is never ending and my hope is in Jesus. We need to be putting our trust in Jesus who died a perfect death 2000 years ago for all sinners who desperately need forgiveness. I know I am a sinner that has been set free by the grace of God. I pray all of you will seek comfort in our merciful God who sets sinners free through His Son, Jesus Christ. May God be glorified!  Peace and Love to you all!

James 1:2-4  “Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trialsof various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment