Monday, January 7

God is Our Shield

Lisa Newport shared:
Shield -a means of defense; protection.  

Here are some verses about God as Our Shield:
Genesis 15:1-7. "Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward." 
Psalm 3:3-"But You are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head."
Psalm 5:12-For surely, O lord, you bless the righteous; You surround them with your favor as with a shield."
Psalm 28:7-The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped."
Psalm 33:20-"We wait in hope for the Lord; He is our help and our shield."
Psalm 91:4-"He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."
Psalm 119:114-"You are my refuge and my shield, I have put my hope in your word."

No comments:

Post a Comment